My name ‘Jainesh’ means ‘The Victorious King’ or so I was told. Although it seems like such a typically Gujarati name, most of the people who think I am a Gujarati are…
…absolutely correct.
I have lived and was brought up in Bombay and ever since I was born my life has been full of drama.

The day I was born was also very dramatic since my mother was expecting a girl and I popped out with a little thingy attached to my body. She was surely disappointed. But you know who was the most disappointed? Me… You would be too, if you had to wear frocks and girly clothes for the first two years of your life. Ewwwk!

Speaking of drama, well, I guess drama is something that I have lived with for many years now.
I am married, you see.


Let's get to the point. This is what I have done for the last 11 years of my life.


Work I Have Done

Writing For Television

  • Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon- Story
  • Qubool Hai- Story And Screenplay
  • Anamika- Screenplay
  • Saubhagyavati Bhava- Story And Screenplay
  • Savdhaan India (Life Ok)- Story, Screenplay And Dialogue
  • Pyaar Ya Dehshat (Big Magic Channel)- Story, Screenplay And Dialogue
  • Police Files (Big Magic Channel)- Story, Screenplay And Dialogue
  • Kasauti Zindagi Kay- Story And Screenplay (250 Episodes)
  • Kkusum- Story And Screenplay (450)
  • K Street Pali Hill- Story And Screenplay (150)
  • Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat- Dialogue (100)
  • Kesar- Story And Screenplay (50)
  • Kahin Toh Hoga- Story And Screenplay (50)
  • Kahin Toh Milenge- Story And Screenplay (125)
  • Paalkhi- Story And Screenplay (125)
  • Saara Akash- Dialogue (12)
  • Sanjog- Dialogue Associate to Mohan Azaad (Chandni Bar Fame) (100)
  • Piya Ka Ghar- Dialogue Associate (50)
  • Vicky Ki Taxi- Stories And Dialogue (3)
  • Sati- Story And Screenplay (115)
  • Mr. & Mrs. Mishra- Story, Screenplay And Dialogue (25)
  • Hamari Devrani- Story And Screenplay + Dialogue (200)

  • Creative Consultant at:
  • Sanjay Chhel Productions
  • Mahesh Pandey Television Company

  • Movies
  • A New Love Ishtory- John Matthew Matthan
  • Hey Gujju- Satish Kaushik
  • Sifar- Anil V. Kumar
  • Untitled- Abbas-Mustan
  • Harr September- Vivek Singhania
  • Untitled- John Matthew Matthan
  • Torrent- Bijesh Jayarajan (Atul Productions)
  • Untitled- Director Rajeev Khandelwal

  • Conceived And Developed TV Shows For:
  • Siddhanth Cinevision
  • Sanjay Chhel Productions
  • Percept Picture Company
  • Namanraj Productions
  • Shreya Creations
  • Mumbaji Arts

  • Advertising
  • Copy writing for Ad Films- View Portfolio - Hindi And English
  • Designed and conceived Ads for House of Koan Films
  • Corporate Films For HOK Films

  • Theater
  • Written & Directed Plays
  • Part of Theater Group Ankur for 5 Years as Actor, Writer, Co-Director, Set Designer
  • Khatta Meetha
  • Sab Golmaal Hai
  • Number of Street Plays For Rotary Club Of Mumbai

  • Novels
  • On the verge of completing my first novel- Happily Unmarried (My Wife will love this one, I am sure)
  • Writing an ebook- Short Stories For Children

  • Web Blogs
  • www.bollywoodfilmy.com
  • www.mumbaihotspots.co.in
  • Jainesh Writes
  •